Our customers use Box to solve a diverse set of problems across many departments. Sales, in particular, is an anytime, anywhere discipline that’s one of the most common use cases for Box clients. In a recent survey, 52% of customers said that their sales teams use Box.
With that in mind, I wanted to share 5 key things you’ll need to know to make the most of Box and collaboration in your sales organization:
- Speed wins: cut out unwieldy process. Before choosing Box, most sales teams are slowed by too many administrative tasks. Dealing with clunky enterprise apps, email attachment size limitations, VPN restrictions just gets in the way of what you need to be doing: selling. Can you imagine waiting a week for IT to setup a SharePoint site just so you can collaborate with customers?
- Benefit the top and bottom line. Sales Teams save on average $3,123 per user, per year. That savings is driven largely through internal alignment between teams and quick engagement with customers and prospects.
- Mobility is about communicating face-to-face. Mobile devices are changing the way you prepare for sales calls, conduct face to face meetings and share information with prospects. With Box, your files are always updated with the latest information, and now you can even get notifications when prospects preview and download files.
- Find answers fast. Again, winning the trust of a prospect often about speed: how quickly you can find answers, present solutions and document product features. With Box as your central content repository, you can find and access the materials you need quickly and easily. Spend less time with clunky folder structures and more time with your customers! Connect to apps like Netsuite and SalesForce, and integrate with digital signatures like Docusign and HelloSign to close deals faster.
- Stay in sync, anywhere. Sync files for offline access to critical information on your mobile devices and laptops - which means you’re always up to date. Not only that, but with Box Sync, you can present to prospects from any of your mobile devices - anytime, anywhere.
Don’t just take it from me either - look at how Sunbelt Rentals has totally revolutionized their sales process with Box. The second largest rental equipment company in the U.S., Sunbelt specializes in the rental and retail sale of industrial machinery and construction equipment to commercial, residential, and do-it-yourself customers. Sunbelt Rentals leveraged Box's platform to build Accelerate, a custom iPad app that allows their Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs) to better engage with customers on-site by providing equipment recommendations and immediate quotes.
- Increased conversion: 66% increase in leads converting to
- More wins: One additional deal closed per month per rep
- Revenue growth: Increase in profit by $3M per year
- Customer engagement: 100% increase in monthly customer contact
You can make the same impact to your business today. Check out the Box for Sales Toolkit or just get started with a free 14-day trial of our Box Business or Starter editions.