Next up in our series of BoxWorks speaker spotlights: Jason Cornell of AutoTrader. As leader of the the Cloud and Infrastructure Automation practice for AutoTrader Group, Jason is responsible for the strategy, execution and delivery of cloud and infrastructure automation solutions to support the AutoTrader Group business units. You can follow Jason at @jason_cornell1 and @BoxWorks on Twitter for the latest #BoxWorks updates.
1) What’s one technology trend that you see driving business transformation?
Cloud Services with the ability to provision and leverage Infrastructure, Platform or Software services in near real-time.
2) Name three apps on your home screen.
For my iPhone Instapaper, Echofon and MobileDay. On my iPad Zite, Microsoft Office for iOS and iRule.
3) What BoxWorks speaker or session (aside from your own) are you most excited about?
“Gaze into the Crystal Ball: The Box Roadmap”.
4) What’s your favorite device for getting work done?
My iPad. I can access everything I need no matter where I may be allowing me to stay productive on the go.
5) What advice would you give to someone starting his/her career in your industry?
Learn as much as possible about as many disciplines as you can to find what you enjoy. I believe in what Confucius once said, “Find a job you love and you will never work another day in your life.”
6) What blogs do you check daily?
Several years ago I could rattle off several but today I leverage my Twitter feed and apps like Zite for content that would interest me and don’t directly visit many blogs directly anymore.
To join Jason and other leaders at BoxWorks, register here to lock in early bird savings.