Google I/O is right around the corner, and we're excited to announce that members of the Box Developer Team will be at Moscone West tomorrow. In addition to chatting with developers, we'll be giving away two Android tablets (your choice of a Samsung Galaxy Tab or a Motorola Xoom). You can find us at our demo station in the Chrome pod of the Developer Sandbox, so come say hello and learn about all the new enhancements we've been making to our platform.
As for our tablet contest, here's how to enter to win an Android tablet through Twitter:
Make sure you're following @BoxPlatform on Twitter.
1. During the two days of Google I/O, tweet what excites you most about the Box platform and API using the hashtag #BoxAtIO.
2. After Google I/O has ended, we'll choose our favorite tweet with #BoxAtIO.
3. The winner will be notified via DM on Twitter, so make sure you're following @BoxPlatform if you aren't already!
For those of you who will be at Moscone West on Tuesday and Wednesday, here's another way to enter to win an Android tablet:
1. Wear a Box t-shirt to Google I/O (if you don't have one already, we'll be giving them away at our booth).
2. Stop by our booth, say hi, and leave us your email.
3. We'll select a winner randomly and email you after the conference.
It's going to be a great event, and we're looking forward to seeing you all there!