With less than a week away from BoxWorks Developer Day, I want to take a minute to tell you why our team is excited about our second annual developer conference taking place on Tuesday September 17th at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
Last year, Developer Day was focused on enterprise technologies and the possibilities that come with them. This year, we’ll explore how to build a successful company: from taking stock of industry trends and finding your big idea, to identifying the right go-to-market strategies, and achieving enterprise scale.
At Box, we believe the enterprise needs a better class of product, one that serves the needs of a workforce galvanized by two of the biggest change agents to have impacted our industry in decades: cloud and mobile. These forces have not only changed the way business content is shared and managed, but also increased the speed and productivity of information workers everywhere. Enter Developer Day.
Here are the 5 things we’re the most excited about:
- Technology: You’ll see a lot of product innovation on stage at BoxWorks this year. Developer Day is your chance to learn, get hands on, and play with the latest platform technologies that power Box, and the applications built on Box.
- Partners: We are proud that Okta, Ink, DocuSign, FireBase, Stripe, Parse, Twilio and Intercom will be joining us to showcase their technologies.
- Speakers: From starting with that big idea and designing an app users will love, to building a viable and scalable business, we’ve handpicked fantastic speakers that will share their insights and expertise on what it takes to succeed.
- 10x U: Inspired and ready to put your ideas into action? Stop by 10x U, our genius bar for enterprise developers. We’ll be offering free 1:1 consultations with our own subject matter experts at Box across areas such as design, UI, mobile, and lead gen, as well as API code consultations.
- Philz Coffee: Rest assured, there will be plenty of fuel (snacks and beverages) to sustain your journey of enablement at Developer Day, but we’re especially proud to offer all our attendees fresh cups of single brewed coffee from Philz.
In fact, to make things interesting, we invite you to tell us which Philz blends you’d like for us to serve, either here in comments, or by tweeting @BoxPlatform with hashtag #boxdev. The top 3 will be offered at Developer Day: Jacobs Wonder Bar, Ether, Tesora, Philtered Soul, Sooo Good, IT’z the best, Greater Alarm.
There you have it. We have a few more surprises up our sleeve, but we can’t wait for you to join us.