As the Box team is constantly on the move, we thought it'd be helpful to give you a quick rundown of where you can find us every month. If you attend one of these events, please stop by and say hi to someone from the team! We'd love to talk to you about Box and will definitely appreciate seeing a friendly face on the road :).
CIO Perspectives NYC – April 10, NYC
Hear Robin Daniels, Box's Head of Enterprise Marketing, present "Building the Mobile Enterprise in 2012."
Cloudfair – April 17-19, Seattle
Box COO Dan Levin will provide the opening keynote on "Building an Enterprise Software Company that Doesn't Suck."
DEMO Santa Clara – April 17-19, Santa Clara, California
/bin NYC – April 25, NYC
This Box-hosted event takes innovation to the Big Apple. Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief of Wired magazine, will provide the keynote.
CIO Leadership Event – April 29, Marco Island, Florida
In this webinar, Equinix CIO Brian Lillie and Box GM Whitney Tidmarsh Bouck will discuss how organizations are evaluating and deploying technology that satisfies both the mobile worker and IT.
- Key factors to consider when implementing a mobile strategy
- The impact of the user experience on a successful deployment
- How workforce mobility can increase productivity and improve collaboration
- Considerations around security with the deployment of widespread mobile devices
Is your team prepared for a workforce that's social, mobile and collaborative? Hear how IT must adapt and adopt these consumer-driven technologies, or be shuffled aside as line of business management takes over collaboration tech budget decisions.
- How social, mobile and cloud technologies will change enterprise collaboration
- Which collaboration tools must integrate with legacy CRM and ERP and how
- How IT can best accommodate employees who bring in their own devices
- How IT design a process to future-proof itself
If you attend one of these events and can't find us, just tweet @BoxHQ and we'll let you know where we are. We look forward to seeing you this month!