Business today is more connected, more collaborative, and more global than ever before. These new workstyles mean the status quo is no longer tenable. Learn why and what's possible now at BoxWorks 2016.
BoxWorks is about empowering IT leaders to take control of their technology destiny. Businesses in every industry are under incredible pressure to empower all-new ways of working, while ensuring that critical information is protected. At BoxWorks, hear from leading CIOs and technology visionaries about how to harness the potential of cloud and mobile computing to produce more productive workforces and lasting competitive advantage. Network with your peers and get into the “nuts and bolts” of the Box content collaboration platform. Join us at BoxWorks this September to shape how tomorrow works.
Need approval to attend? Share the Trip Request Letter with your manager on why you should not miss BoxWorks.
- In world of vendor fairs masquerading as conferences, BoxWorks stands uniquely as an event where you can learn from leaders in technology, product and innovation while surrounded by people who are building incredible companies across the globe. Every year BoxWorks speaks to the themes of the challenges and opportunities facing high growth companies and delivers tangible ideas that will inform your company's technology roadmap for years into the future. BoxWorks is a rare opportunity to be surrounded by the people, businesses and products that are building the future.
- Attending BoxWorks keeps our team up-to-date on new features so we’re always using Box to the fullest. Box is the only service we’ve rolled out that employees are literally telling me they love. At Birkenstock, we love Box!
- BoxWorks is THE event that shows how to maximize the awesome power of Box with insight from industry leaders and customers.
- 93% of attendees surveyed said that attending BoxWorks gave them more tools to increase worker efficiency, while 96% said they learned about a new tool or technology that benefited their company.
- BoxWorks was fantastic! It gave me incredible insight in the up and coming wonderfulness at Box, while able to connect with other Box users and the amazing Boxers!
- BoxWorks 2014 provided [the] most practical information this year. Looking forward to the upgrades especially metadata and automations.
- I was able to collaborate with other professionals to hear how they leverage Box, meet Boxers face-to-face, and fawn over Jared Leto!
- Content was applicable to everyone. There were breakout sessions that was geared toward all levels and even gave end users an opportunity to learn new things.
- BoxWorks provides the ability to meet with the experts from Box as well as your peers in the industry to find out everything you need to know about Box.
REGISTRATION and BADGE PICK-UP
BoxWorks 2016 will be held in San Francisco's Moscone Center West.
Hotel rooms are available as part of the registration process at the following venues. Please note, BoxWorks negotiated room rates are only available thru registration and are not available at the hotels directly.
Please enjoy the reduced rates at any of the centrally located hotels – with room rates starting at $285.
Intercontinental San Francisco - $304
Marriott Marquis San Francisco - $319
Park Central (formerly Westin Market Street) - $285
W San Francisco -$329
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise operating in over 170 countries. IBMers around the world bring innovative solutions to a diverse client base to help solve some of their toughest business challenges. In addition to being the world's largest IT and consulting services company, IBM is a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. IBM's prized research, development and technical talent around the world partner with governments, corporations, thinkers and doers on ground-breaking real world problems to help make the world work better.
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service. Built from the ground up in the cloud, Okta securely and simply connects people to their applications from any device, anywhere, at anytime. Okta integrates with existing directories and identity systems, as well as thousands of on-premises, cloud and mobile applications, and runs on a secure, reliable and extensively audited cloud-based platform. Enterprises and cloud vendors, as well as the millions of people using Okta, are the foundation of the industry's fastest growing IT network for cloud and mobile.
Easily migrate, fully synchronize or backup content to Box from your on-premises, legacy storage, including SharePoint, Network File Systems or ECM platforms. With SkySync you can move terabytes of files and folders along with their associated permissions and metadata, or automatically link thousands of user accounts and home drives to individual Box accounts – with no heavy lifting or coding required.
Visit www.skysync.com/box to learn how to get the most out of your Box investment.
Netskope™ is the leading cloud access security broker (CASB). Netskope gives IT the ability to find, understand, and secure cloud apps. Only Netskope empowers organizations to direct usage, protect sensitive data, defend against threats, and ensure compliance in real-time, on any device, for any cloud app so the business can move fast, with confidence.
Skyhigh Networks, the cloud security and enablement company, helps enterprises safely adopt cloud services while meeting their security, compliance, and governance requirements. Over 350 enterprises including Aetna, Cisco, DIRECTV, and HP use Skyhigh to gain visibility into all cloud services in use and their associated risk; analyze cloud usage to identify security breaches, compromised accounts, insider threats; and seamlessly enforce security policies with encryption, data loss prevention, contextual access control, and monitoring.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud-based business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense and complications of legacy hardware-based PBX systems. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.