All the files for your project can live in one secure place online so your team always has access to the latest version.
- Capture all project content in one easy-to-manage, shared online workspace. It's the perfect way to ensure that remote offices workers and telecommuters can access files and stay in the loop.
- Make sure everyone views only the latest version by locking files when someone's editing.
- Work together with BoxNotes and have multiple people co-author a project plan together.
Easy Intuitive Organization
Make it easy for your team by arranging all your project files within a simple folder-based system.
- Organize content in a familiar folder/sub-folder structure. With this structure you can ensure everyone's on the same page.
- Control who has access to which folders and files with access permissions.
- Automatically keep multiple folders from your Box account in sync with a folder on your desktop. Your whole team can do the same, so edits and updates appear on everyone's desktop.
Centralize Feedback and Approvals
With our flexible workflow tools, you can track versions, assign tasks, and solicit approvals.Your team has a central place to share, edit, discuss and approve content.
- Share feedback on files by adding comments and discussing next steps.
- Assign file-specific tasks to ask for updates, kickoff reviews or approvals.
- Accelerate the project with email alerts when someone mentions a colleague, views, edits or adds content.
Get Your Project Files From Anywhere
Get to your project files from any tablet, phone or computer.
- Regardless of where you are, edit a file and automatically sync that information with your shared Box folder. Everyone on your team is immediately notified that the file has been edited.
- Work offline. When you reconnect, all of your changes are automatically synced to Box and all collaborators on the file.
- Edit, annotate or print a file with Box OneCloud. Learn More