Helping and Delighting Our Customers
We keep Box customers up and running, every minute of every day. Even those 24 hours when the bearded man with the sleigh and reindeer circles the globe. Like his, our mission is simple. Ensuring that our customers aren’t just happy – they’re delighted. We think we’re doing a pretty good job. Over 39 million people and 50,000 companies, from small firms to 52% of The Fortune 500, rely on us.
Join us and be part of an inspired team whose responsibilities include:
- Fielding customer suggestions, then turning them into product improvements
- Devising strategic plans for how our customers can best use Box
- Provide 24/7/365 support
- Make sure the answer is yes, when you ask customers is this the best service you've ever experienced?
All that, plus some of the best benefits in Silicon Valley:
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Unlimited Caltrain pass (HQ based employees)
- Awesome coworkers
- Shuttle to/from San Francisco
- Casual dress
- Subsidized gym membership
- Robust Wellness Program
- Weekly Yoga classes
- Maternity & Paternity Plans
- Local and National Corporate Discounts
- Financial Education
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays, PTO, and your birthday off!
What folks are saying
Working on the Box Customer Success team rocks. Here’s what Boxers have to say.
We're making big pushes for vertical specialization, and I'm super excited to see all of the new features we'll be releasing to accommodate customer needs.Roger Liang, Associate Implementation Consultant
We have a relentless focus on the user: solving complex challenges, feeding their feature ideas into the product road map and – in general – helping them succeed. It's all in a day's work within the team.Dave Ginsburg, Vice President, Global User Services