Defining the Next Generation of Enterprise Software
The Product and Platform team help shape the future of Box by developing innovative new features for our customers. Their improvements to efficiency have helped our customers cut their content and collaboration costs by 90%. A typical 50-person team now saves 200 hours a month and $125,000 per year.
Join us and be part of a pivotal group whose responsibilities include:
- Working with user experience designers to ensure the product is intuitive
- Partnering with the world's best and brightest engineers to ensure that Box products are powerful
- Meeting and anticipating customer needs
All that, plus some of the best benefits in Silicon Valley:
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Unlimited Caltrain pass (HQ based employees)
- Awesome coworkers
- Shuttle to/from San Francisco
- Casual dress
- Subsidized gym membership
- Robust Wellness Program
- Weekly Yoga classes
- Maternity & Paternity Plans
- Local and National Corporate Discounts
- Financial Education
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays, PTO, and your birthday off!
What folks are saying
Working on the Box Product and Platform Team rocks. Here’s what Boxers have to say.
I’m responsible for the product road map, interacting with customers to develop requirements, working with design and engaging with engineering.Annie Pearl, Product Manager Enterprise
I feel proud of the ownership I have in my work.
Our job is to solve problems that help us outpace competitors like Microsoft, Apple and Google. Bottom line: Each day brings a new challenge and opportunity to innovate.Brandon Savage, Director, Product Management