For the second year, BoxWorks will be host to the one-day intensive Box Developer Training Program (BDTP). For enterprise IT and app developers, BDTP is an opportunity to deeply understand how to leverage the Box Platform to bring Cloud Content Management to any application. You'll learn about the Box Platform and our APIs, understand common usage patterns and build sample applications that leverage Box Platform's content services.
The Box Developer Training Program will take place on Tuesday, August 28 and has limited capacity. BDTP is open only to BoxWorks registrants and at no additional cost.
BDTP is designed to teach you how you can use the Box Platform to build content-centric applications in the cloud, extend the power of Box through custom development and maximize your organization's investment in Box. You'll learn best practices for creating great user experiences with content, meeting security and compliance requirements and optimizing performance of your Box Platform applications.
Throughout this in-person, one-day training program, you'll participate in development on a number of topics:
- What can you build with Box Platform and its APIs?
- What tools and services are available for working with the APIs and visualizing data?
- How do you build your first application, select the right scopes, and work with the authentication / authorization systems for token management?
- What are service accounts, how do you work with app and managed users, and how do you build scalable permissioning and collaboration systems?
- What are the best practices for building application flow with error conditions and webhooks?
- How do you build machine learning capabilities to enhance your data with Box Skills?
Space for BDTP is limited, so sign up today! In order to participate in BDTP, you must also register for a BoxWorks 2018 pass.