It's a wrap!
Box World Tour Europe 2018 is over and a deeper understanding of the future of work was shaped. It was a day packed with insights and conversations about emerging trends around AI, ML and a re-imagining of the future tech stack.
We hope you took home unique perspectives and predictions on how we will work in today and tomorrow's workplace. We were intrigued and delighted by the insights provided by Box customers Met Police, Rémy Cointreau, Apelona, Virgin Trains, Medair, Mirriad Advertising, Alcopa and many others.
And whilst Box World Tour 2018 has finished, don't worry if you may have missed something! Our team is ready to answer any questions. We've collected all the information around our announcements below, and if you want to stay informed about Box World Tour 2019, please leave your details here and we'll get right back to you.
We have gathered some inspiring content on the Future of Work for you if you want learn more:
- Best of Box World Tour Webinar - June 21, 3pm GMT
- The last-minute guide to GDPR - On demand webinar
- Multizones Datasheet - Box Zones: Work without borders
- Data Residency and Zones Webinar - May 31 US times zones 10:00 A.M. Pacific | 1:00 P.M. Eastern
- Data Residency and Zones Webinar - European time zones June 12, 3pm GMT
- Webinar Box + Microsoft: Helping You Accelerate Digital Transformation - available on demand