Control Your Box Experience
Get Box up and running in minutes and quickly deployed in days. There's no hardware to maintain or software to update. Box integrates and extends with existing content management platforms, like SharePoint, FTP or file servers.
- Manage Users and Groups Manage users, content, folder permissions and storage allocations in a centralized console. Add or delete users individually or upload users in bulk.
- Rollout Fast With Single-Sign On Use AD/LDAP for easy account provisioning and support of SAML 2.0 and ADFS 2 for streamlined integrations with cloud SSO providers.
- Brand Box Your Way Use your own custom branding to ensure you always present a professional appearance.
Manage Users and Content
Take control of users and files with the content manager – a powerful part of the Admin Console that lets you see every piece of content in your company. Need to find who has access to budgets and change their usage rights? Content Manager is the answer.
- Centralize Control Manage content and folders to get a single view of your entire enterprise.
- Audit Access Audit users and their documents. See what is being shared by whom, anywhere.
- Control Privileges Adjust permissions and sharing to identify, prevent and remove access to content.
Automate Processes and Workflows
Via the Admin Console, you can create simple rules that automate common tasks in Box, like invoice and marketing approvals. You can even combine multiple rules into a single process.
- Create Simple Processes Make repeated tasks, like employee on-boarding and contract approvals, more efficient.
- Collect Data Securely Give people 'upload only' permissions without giving them full access. Rules can also be used to move files to secure folders for review by a limited audience.
- Flag Risky Activities Get notifications instantly when someone from an unwanted company is added as a folder collaborator.
Secure Mobile Access
Know your plans and presentations are secure while having anywhere, anytime access to content on your mobile devices.
- Manage Mobile Users Control access within the Box mobile app and designate which other apps can access Box content.
- Protect Against Loss Control content on devices with advanced features like device pinning, remote logout and offline access controls.
- Integrate With EMMs Box integrates with top Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) providers like MobileIron, AirWatch by VMWare and more.
Compliance on a Global Level
Box works with organizations of all sizes to enable compliance with the most rigorous of standards.
- International Standards ISO 27001 to support global customers and US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor certification.
- Organization Members Box is a member of the Cloud Security Alliance and is proud to be included in the CSA's Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR).
- Full Set of Compliance Reports SOC 1 (SSAE16) Type II, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3, compliance with HIPAA and HITECH.