How marketing gets it all together
1. Create an organized digital hub with keyword search
- Roberto, a creative director, houses all his work files in one place for easy search, retrieval and archiving.
- Box image recognition automatically identifies objects in his image files, labeling the files with custom metadata and indexing the identified objects in his images for easier search of unstructured images.
2. Collaborate and share files securely
- He can quickly share files with internal and external team members.
- Controlling access is easy with robust sharing permissions.
3. Manage the creative workflow
- With automatic version control, Roberto can ensure all revisions are made to one file, making collaboration seamless.
- He assigns tasks which generate automated notifications for stakeholders to review and approve new assets, shortening review cycles.
4. Publish finalized assets and analyze performance
- Roberto publishes his finalized assets on the company sales portal, so teams always have access to the latest version.
- His team views access statistics for each file to see which assets are most valuable to sales.
- He gets reports on the most utilized assets to assess performance.
5. Protect and manage your marketing IP
- Roberto can protect his content by watermarking confidential assets or setting granular permissions, so only the appropriate people can view, download or edit content.
- Additionally, his IT team can apply policies that prevent users from sharing certain confidentially-marked data outside the organization or even outside specific folders.
- With unlimited storage space in Box, Roberto can keep all his files for as long as he needs to, while making sure only the latest assets are available to access.
Machine learning capabilities from Box give companies a smarter way to organize the creative process from concept to launch. With Box, you can streamline internal and external collaboration with easy sharing, simple digital asset management and smooth feedback loops.
Find out how Box helps Broadcom Limited improve collaboration.